Founder and CEO
After 20 years of being a successful Banker and Senior Loan Officer at 7 different Banks in the New York Metro Market, Parag identified some common problems in the process of Small Business Financing where Borrowers/Businesses needed to “become” Bankable prior to applying for financing. Many worthy loan projects become delayed or rejected at Banks because they are not prepared upfront or presented clearly, causing frustration for all parties involved and discouragement for entrepreneurs.
In 2013, Parag started EZ Funding Solutions with his NAGGL Certification to make Entrepreneurs and Businesses Bankable and provide Lenders with Qualified Loan Projects with the highest probability of approval. Through his vision of making businesses bankable, came up other very important Finance related services and ideas that Parag opened up to Banks in his entrepreneurial journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Secretaryship (Business Management & Corporate Law)
- Diploma in Banking Operations from the American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Credit Certification: Omega Credit Training
- SBA Credit Underwriting from NAGGL (National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders)
- Middlesex County Advisory Board Member and Counselor of Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Rutgers University in New Brunswick
- Speaker Consultant for SCORE Princeton
- Guest Speaker at Rutgers University for “Business Essentials” class (2 years)
- Keynote Speaker and Panelist at the International Franchise Expo (IFE) at Jacob Javits Center in New York City (2019)
- Panelist at Monmouth and Ocean Development Council (MODC) for “The Money Hunt”
- Former Asian Indian Chamber of Commerce (AICC) member (5 years)
- Former Rotary Member (2 years)
- Former Ambassador and member of Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce (3 years)
PERSONAL LIFE & INTEREST
Outside of EZFS, Parag enjoys spending time with his wife and son. He is a baseball dad of a die-hard Yankees fan, a pitcher and first baseman. His favorite sport is Cricket, loves to travel, karaoke buff and a big-time foodie.